At the Law Office of Robert A Thompson
in Salina, KS
, we have over 30 years of experience in the area of criminal defense. Robert Thompson is a former municipal judge and has tried hundereds of jury trials over the past 35 years, giving him the knowledge to properly analyze criminal cases.
At our firm, we work with private investigators, psychologists and blood experts to thoroughly research your case. This also includes computer consultants, drug and alcohol experts, immigration specialists, firearms manufacturers and more.
- Misdemeanors: juvenile offenses, assault, and domestic battery
- Traffic violations: DUIs, speeding, and reckless driving
- Crimes of dishonesty: robbery, vandalism, and forgery
- Felonies: rape, sex crimes, and battery
- Violent crimes: murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault and/or battery
- Drugs: possession, distribution, and manufacturing
Get the best in criminal defense. Call our office today to discuss your criminal charges. Together, we'll get you through it.
Saline County Bar Association | Kansas Bar Association